Saturday, August 2, 2014

Changes


I just realized I have not posted on this blog in quite a while. So much has happened since my last post, and most of it non-chicken related.

If you are interested in reading about what has been going on, feel free to catch up here:
www.godisbiggerthancancer.blogspot.com

In the meantime, I am also preparing to move, and I'm having to sell most of my chickens. I will be taking only 1 flock with me, and I've decided to take my young flock, which I hatched in March and have raised myself. They should be laying soon. The rest of my chooks, even Jerry and his girls, must go. I pray I will find good homes for them, but if not, I'll have to... well, you know.

Watching my flock still ministers to me. They are so constant, and unwavering. They remind me of the simplicity of life. They remind me of how we were created, in the simplicity of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment